Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Decision

This week I made the decision to run the Bear 100 mile endurance run for my 100 mile race of the 2011 summer. I am pretty excited for it now that I have something to train for. I will be even more excited when I can stop working every day and actually start running.

On a related note the Pat's Peak uphill/downhill race is Saturday morning at 7 am. I am probably going to be asked to work and I think I will be showing up to work late on that particular day if I am asked to work before 8 am. I have not asked for any days off this year so if I am not granted the liberty of running one race and showing up for 8 (or 9) I will be mysteriously "sick" for several hours. It's a ski area and not a hospital. No one is going to die.

Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment