Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekly Run Log - Sept. 19-25

09/19/2010: Ran Evans Gulch toward Mosquito Pass. Took the first left on a jeep road up toward Lake Isabelle. The road was loose and steep. I was forced to walk for a couple of minutes. I topped out just above the short descent to the lake and turned around. It might be easier to approach the lake from the other side and descend the steep loose road. :40, 3 miles, 800' vert.


09/23/2010: Made a loop of the road that climbs the basin above the Diamond Mine and the road to Prospect Hill. The headwall of the basin is steep. Would be completely runable in the opposite direction or a good anaerobic workout with a hill-climbing challenge in the direction I ran it today. Knees felt good once I started running. 1:00, 4 miles, 1000' vert.

Not a whole lot of running this week but at least the quality was great. Linking together runs I have done before and exploring were the highlights of the week! I am getting ready to go back to New Hampshire so there will be some old territory to run but at a much lower altitude.

Weekly Totals: 7.0 miles, 1800' vert.

No comments:

Post a Comment