Friday, December 17, 2010

Weekly Run Log - Nov. 28 - Dec. 04, 2010


11/28/2010: Craig Road/Reed Carr Road with a little Liberty Farm Road to make it an even 6.0 miles. Next time I will run a little more of Liberty Farm Road to enjoy the North Branch of the Contoocook a little more. 1:00, 6.0 miles, 450' vert.

12/3/2010: Bennington Trail and Upper Link to the south ledges on Crotched. I still really enjoy this run! Views were easier to see today as it is overcast (I even could see Boston on the horizon). :57, 4.0 miles, 1,200' vert.

Weekly Run Summary: 10.0 miles, 1650' vert.

I didn't make it into the Western States run this week. My chances were worse than one-in-ten and I lost. My losing the lottery showed me how much I actually wanted to make it into the run. On the bright side I can now put my energy into the Hardrock lottery and now that I have entered and lost once I will be offered automatic entry in two years if I lose next year's lottery as well (I think there is automatic entry for two-time losers).

No comments:

Post a Comment